Canada: consumer survey
- Report Description Table of Contents
"Mobile customers in Canada are more price-sensitive than fixed broadband customers, who prioritise speed and customer service."
This report provides key findings from consumer survey data from Canada and gives an analysis at the operator level. It covers fixed broadband, mobile and pay-TV services.
The survey was conducted in association with Dynata in July 2023. The survey group was chosen to be representative of the mobile-internet-using population in Canada. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There were at least 1000 respondents.
Topics analysed in this report
- Net Promoter Scores (NPSs) and customer satisfaction metrics for fixed broadband and mobile operators in Canada
- Main drivers of mobile customer satisfaction metrics and intention to churn
- Breakdown of the fixed broadband subscriber base by speed and of mobile users by data allowance
- Operator channels and the link with customer satisfaction
- Penetration and NPS of the most popular streaming video services in Canada