Global Mobile Gaming Market (by Operating System, Device & Region): Insights & Forecast with Potential Impact of COVID-19 (2022-2026)
- Report Description Table of Contents
The global mobile gaming market is expected to record a value of US$151.1 billion in 2026, rising at a CAGR of 9.76%, for the time period of 2022-2026. Factors such as expansion of gaming industry, rising consumer spending on mobile games, increase in number of mobile gaming users, surging ownership of smartphones, rising internet penetration rate and rapid urbanization would drive the growth of the market. However, the market growth would be challenged by major issues in the development of mobile games and identifying the optimal monetization policy for mobile games. A few notable trends may include escalating spending on mobile gaming advertising, growing adoption of cloud gaming, incorporation of augmented reality/virtual reality (AR/VR) in mobile games and implementation of free-to-play pricing model.
The gaming industry worldwide is expanding, and smartphone is playing a significant role in this expansion. The development of mobile games has resulted in scalability for the gaming industry. Various social media platforms are developing innovative mobile games to ensure high product differentiation and benefit from engaging games to enhance their advertisement strategies, which is also playing a key factor for the growth of the global mobile gaming market.
The fastest growing regional market was China due to the presence of major game vendors, launching a variety of new games annually. Further, others key regions such as the U.S. and Japan are adopting ground breaking strategies to build a strong consumer base in mobile gaming market, and thereby prompting the growth of the overall global market.
Scope of the report:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global mobile gaming market.
- The major regions (China, the U.S., Japan, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Latin America and ROW) in the mobile gaming market have been analyzed.
- The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
- The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (Nintendo, NetEase, Activision Blizzard, Electronic Arts, Zynga, GungHo Online) are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience:
- Mobile Game Developers
- Mobile Game Publishers
- End Users (Gaming Population and Mobile Users)
- R&D and Investment Companies
- Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities