Global Liquid Carton Market (Aseptic and Fresh): Insights & Forecast with Potential Impact of COVID-19 (2021-2025)
- Report Description Table of Contents
The global liquid carton market by value is forecasted to reach US$16.62 billion in 2025, experiencing growth at a CAGR of 3.10% during the period spanning from 2021 to 2025. Growth in the global liquid carton market has been supported by rising disposable income, increasing urban population, increased consumption of packaged beverages, growing health & wellness spending, convenience and distribution efficiency, longer shelf life, and sustainable alternative. However, the market growth would be challenged by surge in usage of alternative packaging material, and reduced milk consumption.
The global liquid carton market can be categorized into the following segments: Aseptic and Fresh. In 2020, the dominant share of global liquid carton market was held by aseptic, followed by fresh. The global liquid carton market by type can also be categorized into the following segments: brick liquid carton, gable top carton and shaped liquid carton. In 2020, the dominant share was held by brick liquid carton segment. This was followed by gable top carton and shaped liquid carton.
The liquid carton market can be segmented into the following regions: Asia Pacific, Europe, Americas and Middle East & North Africa. In 2020, the dominant share was held by Asia Pacific. This was followed by Europe, Americas and Middle East & North Africa. The liquid carton market is expected to grow fastest in the Asia Pacific region as it holds huge prospects of expansion. Rapid urbanization along with increasing population are the key factors influencing growth in the Asia Pacific liquid carton market.
Scope of the report:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Global Liquid Carton Market
- The major regional markets for Liquid Carton Market (Asia Pacific, Europe, Americas and Middle East & North Africa) have been analyzed.
- The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
- The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (Tetra Laval Group, Pactiv Evergreen Inc., Refresco Group B.V., SIG Combibloc Group AG, Ferd Group and Greatview Aseptic Packaging Company) are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience:
- Liquid Carton Manufacturers
- Raw Material Providers
- End Users (Consumers)
- Investment Banks
- Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities