Hub One: a private LTE/5G networks case study
- Report Description Table of Contents
"Hub One has deployed an important showcase project in private LTE/5G, which demonstrates the business case for private cellular network in transport hubs and creates awareness among other businesses."
Hub One announced in 2020 that it would deploy a private LTE/5G network at Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Paris-Orly and Paris-Le Bourget airports in collaboration with its parent company, Groupe ADP, and Air France. This case study examines the project's objectives, the business drivers, key partnerships and analyses the project's strengths and challenges.
This case study provides:
- an overview of Hub One's private LTE/5G network initiative
- key data about the project, including partners and stakeholders
- examples of the leading 5G use cases associated with this project
- an outline of the key benefits and challenges of the project.