India COVID-19 Vaccines Market - Growth, Demand, Trends, Opportunity, Forecasts (2021 - 2027)
- Report Description Table of Contents
India's COVID-19 vaccines market is anticipated to grow over US$ 2.3 Billion by 2027 with an impressive CAGR of more than 25% during the forecast period.
The prominent factors that are expected to contribute to the growth of the Indian COVID-19 vaccines market during the forecast period:
- Approval/launches of the New Vaccines
- Rising focus on immunization programs
- Increasing government support for the vaccine development
“India COVID-19 Vaccines Market – Growth, Demand, Trends, Opportunity, Forecasts (2021 – 2027)” is based on an inclusive study of the entire India COVID-19 vaccines market. The report offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation and future outlook for the India COVID-19 vaccines market. The study also presents a comprehensive analysis of the market dynamics and estimation of the market size over the forecast period 2021 – 2027.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends, the number of persons being vaccinated, and doses administered of the COVID-19 vaccines in the Indian Market. The report also explores a detailed analysis of the introduction of the COVID-19, prevention, and vaccines for COVID-19 in the Indian Market.
The report also delivers a detailed assessment of the latest happenings in the Indian COVID-19 vaccines market. It also discovers a comprehensive investigation of the development and key marketed COVID-19 vaccines in India.
The report also offers detailed information about the roles of different Indian ministries/departments in COVID-19 vaccine implementation and the COVID-19 vaccine intelligence network (Co-WIN).
The report also tracks and analyses competitive developments, including collaboration, partnerships, exclusive and licensing agreements, new vaccine developments, and R&D activities in the market. The report also delivers an in-depth analysis of evolving market trends, drivers, and restraining forces that influence the growth of the market.
The report concludes with the profiles of the key players in the Indian COVID-19 vaccines market. The key players are evaluated on various parameters such as business overview, COVID-19 vaccines portfolio, promising vaccines in the clinical development, and recent development.
The Major Companies Dominating this Market for their Products, Services, and Continuous Product Developments are:
- Bharat Biotech International Limited
- Serum Institute of India
- Zydus Cadila
- Biological E. Limited
- Gennova Biopharmaceuticals Limited
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
- The Market Size of the India COVID-19 Vaccines Market with Six Years Forecast
- Scrutinizes India’s Number of Persons Vaccinated with COVID-19 Vaccines with Six Years Forecast
- Covers a Complete Analysis of the India COVID-19 Vaccines Doses Administered with Six Years Forecast
- Detailed Insights of the Introduction, Prevention, and Vaccines for COVID-19
- Delivers a Latest Happenings in the India COVID-19 Vaccines Market
- Extensive Coverage of the COVID-19 Vaccines Development in India
- Delivers Inclusive Insights on the Key Marketed Vaccines for COVID-19 in India
- An Insightful Investigation has been done on Promising COVID-19 Vaccines in the Clinical Development
- Reviews Roles of Different Indian Ministries/Departments in COVID-19 Vaccines Implementation
- Examines the Key Development of COVID-19 Vaccine Intelligence Network (Co-WIN)
- Investigates the Key Growth Drivers and Restraints of the India COVID-19 Vaccines Market
- Provides Key Trends with Respect to Collaboration, Partnership Deals, and Licensing Agreement
- A Comprehensive List of the Key Players Along with the Analysis of their Current Vaccines Portfolios, Promising Vaccines in the Clinical Development, and Recent Development
- An Insightful Analysis of the Emerging Players Along with the Analysis of their Promising Vaccines in the Clinical Development, Phase, Platform Technology, and Recent Development