DataOps: how operators can support DevOps strategies and increase the value they get from their data
- Report Description Table of Contents
"Operators should use DataOps to maximise the use of their data assets and reduce the level of complexity involved in managing those assets, thereby increasing their ability to react to business demands."
Creating reliable and scalable data pipelines in a diverse data environment is complex, costly and time consuming for operators, and prevents them from executing the agile development processes that are needed to support their business. This report covers the key benefits for operators of deploying DataOps solutions and describes how they combine with DevOps strategies to support agile development processes.
This report provides:
- a definition of DataOps and its benefits
- insights into how DataOps solutions can support the delivery of data to key processes
- an overview of the relationship between DevOps and DataOps showing the interconnection between them and how they work together
- details of how to manage data pipelines for development and production systems.