Welcome Guest | Register / Login

Cigarettes in Netherlands, 2020

Cigarettes in Netherlands, 2020

Summary

Cigarettes in Netherlands, 2020 is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in Netherlands. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2030.

Two companies are dominant in the Dutch market, namely Philip Morris International (PMI) (47.5% in 2019) and British American Tobacco (BAT) (22.6% in 2019), with a combined 70.1% of sales. Smoking remains quite prevalent, although it has been falling back in recent years down to 21.8% of the adult population in 2019. Market volume is forecast to drop by 17.7% to 8,150 million pieces by 2030 compared with 2020 with per capita consumption levels dropping to 458 pieces a year which is 20.1% below 2020 levels.

Scope

- The overall market for factory-made cigarettes in the Netherlands has contracted by 41.3% between 1990 and 2019 as a result of stiff, tax-led price increases to a forecast 10,160 million pieces in 2019.
- GlobalData estimates the incidence of smoking, daily and occasional, at 21.8% with 25.8% of men and 18% of women smokers. Total smoker numbers are estimated at three million in 2019.
- In June 2016, PMI announced that it was investing €65 million in the facility where two new production lines were being installed for the manufacture of its HeatStick product

Reasons to Buy

- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Single User License: Report will be emailed in PDF format and can be accessed by a specific user. This License type allows the report to be Printed.
Site License: Report will be emailed in PDF and  allows only employees within the same geographical location within the organization to access it. This License type allows the report to be Printed.
Global Site License: Report will be emailed in PDF format and allows all employees within the organization to access it.  This License type allows the report to be Printed.
Why http://www.marketreportsonline.com/
Cigarettes in Netherlands, 2020
Published By :GlobalData
Price
How to Purchase
Purchase reports from our site in few easy clicks. Please follow the description given below to complete your purchase process.
Step 1:
Select the report title of your interest, and Click on Buy Now button next to the Price option.
Step 2:
You will arrive at the Purchase page, where you will be requested to Signup (New User) or Login (Registered User). Please note that in-keeping with the security check on the website, you must submit your full details to avoid any inconvenience arising from incorrectly entered data or counterfeit information.
Step 3:
After SignUp/Login, you will arrive at our Payment Page on Paypal. You will see your Order Summary as well as an option to Choose a way to pay. Select a Payment option from Pay with a Paypal account OR Pay with a Debit or Credit Card. MarketReportOnline accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover through Paypal. Fill up the required details in the option of your choice.
Step 4:
Once you follow the required process in Step 3 as mentioned above, you have successfully completed the purchase process.
Step 5:
Once you have successfully completed the purchase process, you will receive a confirmation email. The report will then be emailed to you directly by the publisher, as per our agreement with the publisher. For Orders that are placed after working hours, the delivery of the reports will be made on the next business day. For orders that are placed during weekends, the delivery of the reports will be made on the next 'working' business day. Please note, if you select purchase by invoice, you will receive your report only once the payment has been received. If you have any queries about how to order, please Contact Us.
We use cookies to deliver the best possible experience on our website.
By continuing to use this site, or closing this box, you consent to our use of cookies. To learn more, visit our Privacy Policy