Welcome Guest | Register / Login

Cigarettes in Mozambique, 2020

Cigarettes in Mozambique, 2020

Summary

Cigarettes in Mozambique, 2020 is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in Mozambique. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2030.

Mozambique is one of the most promising markets for cigarettes. Cigarette volumes are forecast at 3,550 million pieces in 2019 which is over 186.3% ahead of those in 1990. Recently rise in excise duty has dented sales. Exports are small. They were 213 million pieces in 2011, while none were reported between 2012 and 2014. Only 14 million and two million were recorded in 2018.Sales are forecast to rise by 45.8% from 2020 to 2030, to 5,380 million pieces, with per capita consumption up by a forecast up 12.9% to 138 pieces.

Scope

- A recent estimate suggests that imports accounted for only 6.2% of the market in 2017 as sales collapsed although an increase to 19.3% and 660 million pieces is noted for 2018. Domestically produced cigarettes account for the remaining 80.7% of sales, or 2,765 million pieces in 2018..
- Estimates from GlobalData, based on data from the Ministry of Health, put the incidence of smoking at 11.5% in 2019, split 23.5% males and 0.6% females.
- The period since 2016 has been one of declining production. Volumes increased 54.9% and 11.7% per annum in both 2015 and 2016 with a further 6.8% fall in 2017 to 4,092 million pieces. While an expansion of 7.4% was noted in 2018 this is well below 2014 but 218.6% above 1990 levels.

Reasons to Buy

- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Single User License: Report will be emailed in PDF format and can be accessed by a specific user. This License type allows the report to be Printed.
Site License: Report will be emailed in PDF and  allows only employees within the same geographical location within the organization to access it. This License type allows the report to be Printed.
Global Site License: Report will be emailed in PDF format and allows all employees within the organization to access it.  This License type allows the report to be Printed.
Why http://www.marketreportsonline.com/
Cigarettes in Mozambique, 2020
Published By :GlobalData
Price
How to Purchase
Purchase reports from our site in few easy clicks. Please follow the description given below to complete your purchase process.
Step 1:
Select the report title of your interest, and Click on Buy Now button next to the Price option.
Step 2:
You will arrive at the Purchase page, where you will be requested to Signup (New User) or Login (Registered User). Please note that in-keeping with the security check on the website, you must submit your full details to avoid any inconvenience arising from incorrectly entered data or counterfeit information.
Step 3:
After SignUp/Login, you will arrive at our Payment Page on Paypal. You will see your Order Summary as well as an option to Choose a way to pay. Select a Payment option from Pay with a Paypal account OR Pay with a Debit or Credit Card. MarketReportOnline accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover through Paypal. Fill up the required details in the option of your choice.
Step 4:
Once you follow the required process in Step 3 as mentioned above, you have successfully completed the purchase process.
Step 5:
Once you have successfully completed the purchase process, you will receive a confirmation email. The report will then be emailed to you directly by the publisher, as per our agreement with the publisher. For Orders that are placed after working hours, the delivery of the reports will be made on the next business day. For orders that are placed during weekends, the delivery of the reports will be made on the next 'working' business day. Please note, if you select purchase by invoice, you will receive your report only once the payment has been received. If you have any queries about how to order, please Contact Us.
We use cookies to deliver the best possible experience on our website.
By continuing to use this site, or closing this box, you consent to our use of cookies. To learn more, visit our Privacy Policy