Europe Pharmaceutical Filtration Market Forecast 2019-2028
- Report Description Table of Contents
The Europe pharmaceutical filtration market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 8.60% over the forecast period, 2019-2028. The surge in cleanliness requirements in pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities, and a rise in the manufacturing of injectable & vaccine filtration are some of the significant factors fueling market growth in the region.
In order to understand the Europe pharmaceutical filtration market growth, the region is segregated into France, Russia, Poland, the UK, Germany, Belgium, Italy, and the rest of Europe that includes Switzerland, Denmark, Netherlands, Sweden, and others. In Russia, the investments made in the pharmaceutical industry will lead to the growth of the market. The companies operating in Moscow account for 24% of Russia's total drug production. PSK Pharma planned to invest RUB xx billion in the construction of its factory and expansion of its product range to 60 items. Belgium is a global leader in the pharmaceutical industry. Pharmaceuticals account for more than 10% of the country's total exports. The Belgian government and pharmaceutical industry are making huge investments in developing the pharma sector even further. Janssen Pharmaceutica is expected to revolutionize the production line of pharmaceuticals.
Poland is one of the largest pharma markets in Central and Eastern Europe. Drug consumption will grow in Poland due to increasing awareness about health and disease prevention. A pharmaceutical company, Aflofarm, spent over a billion zloty on advertisements. The surge in investments in the production of pharmaceutical products will stimulate market growth. In the rest of Europe, the growing demand for pharmaceutical products, rise in production of generics and biologics, increase in disposable income, high population base, and stringent policies implemented by MEA to legalize the filtration process are boosting the market growth in the region.
Some of the eminent companies operating in the market are Amazon Filters Ltd, Sartorius Stedim Biotech S.A., Eaton Corporation PLC, GEA Group AG, Siemens Healthineers AG, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments