North America Medical Aesthetics Market Forecast 2019-2028
- Report Description Table of Contents
The North America medical aesthetics market is projected to record growth at a CAGR of 5.20% during the forecast period, 2019-2028. The favorable reimbursement policies, prevailing congenital fact & tooth deformities, technological innovations like using an endoscope in facial rejuvenation, are the dominant factors driving the market growth. There has been continuous in cosmetic procedures in the last few years, as per the data released by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
The North America medical aesthetics market growth is analyzed on the basis of the market evaluation of Canada and the United States. In Canada, the increasing popularity of aesthetic medical procedures is leading to a rise in the number of such procedures. These procedures are being done in non-clinical environments like beauty salons and day spas. The integration of cosmetics and medical procedures is acknowledged by the Canadian Association of Medical Spas and Aesthetic Surgeons for improving the business and further supplementing expediency to patients. At the same time, structured regulations are preferred for ensuring clientele protection and medical practice. The aforementioned association also provides assistance for normalizing the regulations in accordance with the standards of the country. The rising disposable income influences behavioral changes and standard of living, which further fuels the adoption and utility of aesthetic procedures in urban and semi-urban provinces. These factors are set to escalate the market growth of the country.
Some of the eminent companies operating in the market include, Syneron Medical (Syneron Candela), Allergan Plc, Johnson & Johnson, Cutera, Cynosure, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments