Asia Pacific Medical Aesthetics Market Forecast 2019-2028
- Report Description Table of Contents
The Asia Pacific medical aesthetics market is estimated to project a CAGR of 6.42% during the forecast period, 2019-2028. The thriving medical tourism and technological advancements are the essential factors that influence market growth in the region.
The Asia Pacific medical aesthetics market growth analysis entails market evaluation of China, Australia & New Zealand, Japan, India, Vietnam, Indonesia, South Korea, Thailand, and the rest of Asia Pacific. South Korea is regarded as the capital of global aesthetic surgeries in the region of Asia Pacific. It has major contributions in the overall market, and is estimated to sustain its dominance in the coming years. The cost-effectiveness of aesthetic enhancement, easy availability of advanced procedures, and a growing inclination towards beautification, are factors stimulating market growth in South Korea. The common cosmetic procedure conducted in the country is eyelid surgery. Another popular procedure is rhinoplasty. The country is also a favorite destination for medical tourism, for patients from Russia, Japan, America, and China. This is due to the safe, affordable, and quality medical standards of the country, along with the adoption of advanced technologies. Thailand has witnessed considerable growth in cosmetic procedures, and is the most favored country in the Asia Pacific region for medical tourism, owing to its liberal medical visa policies and low-cost medical surgeries. Medical tourism constitutes around 0.4% of the country's total GDP. Such factors, along with affordable medical aesthetics treatments, are predicted to propel market growth.
Some of the leading companies in the market are, Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc, Inmode (Previously Invasix), Sientra Inc, Galderma, Straumann Holding Ag, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments