North America Ar In Healthcare Market Forecast 2019-2028
- Report Description Table of Contents
The North America AR in healthcare market is evaluated to register a CAGR of 15.02% over the projected period of 2019 and 2028. The utilization of AR in medical training by various universities and institutions is among the factors that contribute to market growth in the region.
The North America AR in healthcare market progression is surveyed through the countries of the United States and Canada, with the United States dominating the market. Canada holds the second-largest share of the overall North American market. One of the primary factors steering the AR market in Canada is the availability of funding. For example, Vancouver's tech industry received $xx billion in February 2018 at the global summit of AR/VR. The presence of the eminent players in the region and ideal economic situations for new industry contestants are other factors influencing the market in Canada. The growth is essentially due to the accessibility of funding and comprehensive medical research in Canadian AR and VR market. Cleveland Clinic is trying to evolve the anatomical instruction of a body by utilizing AR technology. It is making a reference library for preparing 3D resources to help specialists or surgeons understand the human body. Moreover, it can demonstrate the condition and precisely inform the patients about their medical condition.
Some of the well-established market players operating in the market are Orca Health, Auriga SPA, Microsoft Corporation, AccuVein Inc, Alphabet Inc, among others.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments