Europe Ar In Healthcare Market Forecast 2019-2028
- Report Description Table of Contents
The Europe AR in healthcare market is predicted to reach a CAGR of 15.74% during the forecast period, 2019-2028. Fast-paced technological developments and the benefits of AR devices for businesses and consumers, are expected to fuel the demand for AR devices in Europe. In addition, government initiatives such as the project titled Â‘Europe in your hands' is designed to increase business relations through AR formats in the region.
The Europe AR in healthcare market growth is evaluated by segregating the market region into the countries of Germany, the UK, Poland, Russia, Belgium, France, Italy, and the rest of Europe that includes Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Spain. Russian IT startups are putting in extensive efforts in the area of AR. Sectors such as healthcare, railways, defense, and automotive have shown interest in AR, but the companies working in AR face challenges when it comes to selling the technology to customers. Belgium has one of the lowest shares in the Europe AR healthcare market, and is gradually trying to gain ground in market development.
In countries like Poland, the government is inclined towards increasing the share of public expenditures on health. There will be opportunities to handle the rising health challenges, which will also drive the government to implement advanced healthcare technology, provided that the GDP continues to grow in the coming years. In the rest of Europe, some of the driving factors are research centers in Zurich, increasing healthcare applications, and competitive workforce. The lack of funding and the presence of major players are creating a lack of growth in the region. However, increasing activity for applications in Denmark, Italy, and Belgium will propel market growth.
Some of the well-known companies functioning in the region are Siemens, Microsoft Corporation, Sony Corporation, Koninklijke Philips NV, AccuVein Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments