Walmart: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Company impact
- Report Description Table of Contents
Walmart has remained more resilient to COVID-19 than non-food retailers, as consumers increasingly prioritize grocery items.
Walmart has been making changes to better support its staff throughout the COVID-19 crisis, which will help to prove its ethical standards, and be remembered by its consumers and stakeholders in the long term.
The coronavirus (COVID-19) company impact report analyses how the pandemic will impact Walmart's performance.
- The essential nature of Walmart's business, alongside its superior online proposition, puts it in good stead to maintain appeal amid the pandemic.
- As Walmart's largest market, the rapid increase in the number of COVID-19 cases in North America will put considerable pressure on its operations, so it must utilise its learnings from its Chinese fascias to adapt its proposition.
Reasons to Buy
- Use our revised 2020 forecast for Walmart to understand how it will perform this year.
- Use our charts to review how Walmart's sales are split by region globally and how these regions have been impacted by COVID-19.
- Use our in-depth analysis to review how Walmart has responded to COVID-19 and how this will affect its performance.