TJX Companies: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Company impact
- Report Description Table of Contents
Reliance on severely impacted regions will harm TJX in the short run, but its future prospects look brighter than most.
TJX has been striving to protect its workers' safety and financial security amid the pandemic, which will help to ensure greater commitment in the long term.
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) company impact report analyses how the pandemic will impact TJX's performance.
- Despite the severe immediate effects of the coronavirus on its sales, TJX is better placed than other clothing and home fashion retailers to recovery quickly and return to growth due to its market positioninga s a major off-price retailer.
- Geographically, TJX is extremely exposed to the woes of COVID-19 due to its reliance on North America and Western Europe, both of which have been significantly affected by the virus.
Reasons to Buy
- Use our revised 2020 forecast to understand how TJX will perform this year.
- Use our charts to review how TJX's sales are split by region globally and how these regions have been impacted by COVID-19.
- Use our in-depth analysis to review how TJX has responded to COVID-19 and how this will affect its performance.