H&M: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Company impact
- Report Description Table of Contents
As Clothing & Footwear accounts for a high percentage of H&M's sales, it will be hit by the significant drop in demand, as shoppers have little need to purchase new fashion items while they are staying indoors
H&M has been making significant adjustments to its production plans, allowing the business to support medical staff and react more effectively to trade.
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) company impact report analyses how the pandemic will impact H&M's performance.
- The value proposition of H&M's core brand is likely to help it to quickly regain appeal following the pandemic, aiding it in being more resilient than midmarket players.
H&M's comprehensive childrenswear offer will be advantageous, as this is expected to be the most resilient clothing subsector due to its shorter replacement cycles, and as parents continue to prioritise purchases for their children.
Reasons to Buy
- Use our revised 2020 forecast for H&M to understand how it will perform this year.
- Use our charts to review how H&M's sales are split by region globally and how these regions have been impacted by COVID-19.
- Use our in-depth analysis to review how H&M has responded to COVID-19 and how this will affect its performance.