Amazon: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Company impact
- Report Description Table of Contents
Amazon is better placed as an online pureplay than multichannel retailers to cope with the effects of COVID-19, due to both its absence of physical stores and its already well-established and efficient global distribution network.
Amazon's limited presence in Asia, overshadowed by market leaders Alibaba and JD.com, means it will have been largely unaffected by China's long lockdown period.
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) company impact report analyses how the pandemic will impact Amazon's performance.
- Amazon has faced backlash for its plans to hire 100,000 more workers globally due to concerns surrounding employee welfare.
- Amazon has a high concentration of sales in the US, and as the impacts of COVID-19 grow in severity in the US more spend is shifting online, and this will aid Amazon's performance over the next few months if it can meet this increased demand.
Reasons to Buy
- Use our revised 2020 forecast for Amazon to understand how it will perform this year.
- Use our charts to review how Amazon's sales are split by region globally and how these regions have been impacted by COVID-19.
- Use our in-depth analysis to review how Amazon has responded to COVID-19 and how this will affect its performance.