FinTrack: April 2020
- Report Description Table of Contents
Every month, FinTrack showcases the latest innovations from financial services providers around the world. Each innovation is assessed and rated on key criteria, providing you with valuable insight.
The provision of financial services is constantly evolving, with new technology having a particularly significant impact. Innovations such as digital delivery, AI, biometrics, and robo-advice are enabling providers around the world to offer new and improved services to customers that will improve the way they manage their finances. The growing availability of these technologies is also making it easier than ever for new entrants to develop their own propositions and challenge the established providers.
- Google is giving its debit card a second wind
- OneDegree looks to make the rare move from pet to cyber
- Neo Financial provides a new way to spend and save
- DBS launches NAV Planner financial advisory app
Reasons to Buy
FinTrack will help you to -
- Keep up to date with the latest innovations from your competitors.
- Develop cutting-edge product and channel strategies.
- Identify the latest trends in the delivery of financial services.