Aldi: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Company impact
- Report Description Table of Contents
Like other grocers Aldi will benefit from COVID-19 with increased demand for food globally as consumers stay at home.
Aldi has taken steps to support the community across countries and these actions will boost customer perceptions of the brand, boosting sales in the long term.
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) company impact report analyses how the pandemic will impact Aldi's performance.
- Aldi will perform well this year but is at a disadvantage to grocers that operate online as its lack of transactional site will mean it cannot benefit from the increased consumer demand.
- In the long-term Aldi's sales will be boosted by its value proposition as consumers feel financially uncertain following the crisis.
Reasons to Buy
- Use our revised 2020 forecast for Aldi to understand how it will perform this year.
- Use our charts to review how Aldi's sales are split by region globally and how these regions have been impacted by COVID-19.
- Use our in-depth analysis to review how Aldi has responded to COVID-19 and how this will affect its performance.