The Business survey 2019: managed IT services
- Report Description Table of Contents
"Businesses' continued migration to the cloud is driving strong interest in managed services, which presents managed service providers with a significant opportunity."
Analysys Mason interviewed almost 3000 businesses across 10 countries about their usage of, providers and routes to market for various telecoms and IT products in 1Q 2019. Our survey shows that there is significant interest from businesses in outsourcing more of their IT services. Cloud services, in particular, represent a key opportunity for managed service providers (MSPs), and MSPs are increasingly among businesses’ preferred technology providers for these services.
This Report Provides:
- data on businesses' average spend on managed IT services, by country and business size
- data and analysis of businesses' current usage of, and interest in, managed IT services
- data and analysis of businesses' preferred route to market for various IT services and technology initiatives, and the position that businesses rank MSPs in for the provision of these services
- analysis of the key findings and implications for MSPs.
Analysys Mason's Business survey 2019 was conducted in the following 10 countries.
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa