The Business survey 2019: cyber-security-related views, incidents and challenges
- Report Description Table of Contents
"Businesses generally think that they are well-protected against cyber-security incidents, but there still appear to be several unmet opportunities in the business security market."
This report is based on a survey of nearly 3000 businesses of different sizes across 10 countries. It explores the state of their security management, the security-related incidents that they experience, their outlook on what will affect their short-term cyber-security plans and the security-related challenges that they face.
This report provides data on and analysis of:
- the state of businesses’ security management
- security-related incidents experienced by businesses
- businesses’ views on what will affect their short-term cyber-security plans
- the challenges faced by businesses when developing their cyber-security capabilities.
Analysys Mason's Business survey 2019 was conducted in the following 10 countries.
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa