Future of the Angolan Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023
- Report Description Table of Contents
The Future of the Angolan Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Angolan defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The Angolan defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Angolan defense industry during 2019-2023, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Angolan defense industry.
- Angola's military and security expenditure, which stands at US$2.6 billion in 2018, declined at a negative CAGR of 20.12% during the historic period.
- In June 2014, oil prices have plummeted nearly 60% which resulted in the decline in the growth rate of defense budget during the historic period. - Over the forecast period, the defense budget is anticipated to increase at a CAGR of 7.24% to reach US$3.7 billion in 2023.
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Angolan defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers . This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Angolan defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Key Trends , and latest industry contracts