PESTLE Insights: Ecuador - Macroeconomic Outlook Report
- Report Description Table of Contents
"PESTLE Insights: Ecuador - Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Guayas and Pichincha provinces are two major regions of Ecuador, with share of 43% of the total population and 49.1% in total GDP
Mining, manufacturing and utilities activities contributed 22.4% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2017, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (13.1%), and construction (11.4%). In nominal terms, the three sectors are expected to grow by 0.6%, 1.4% and 2.8% respectively in 2018
- Lion’s share of foreign investment inflows was from European nations in 2017
- The Government of Ecuador has invested heavily in infrastructure since the earthquake in 2016
- As per World Bank's logistics performance index (LPI), transport and logistic infrastructure in Ecuador improved over the last two years with an increase in rank from 86th in 2014 to 74th out of 160 countries in 2016.
Reasons to buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas."