PESTLE Insights: Indonesia - Macroeconomic Outlook Report
- Report Description Table of Contents
"PESTLE Insights: Indonesia - Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Five major provinces of Indonesia generate around 58% of the country’s GDP and comprise 56% of the country’s population
Mining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 30.2% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2017, followed by Wholesale, retail and hotels (16.5%) and Agriculture activities (13.7%). According to GlobalData estimates, the three sectors (nominal terms) are expected to grow by 9.7%, 10.4% and 10.4% respectively in 2018.
- Singapore, Japan and China contributed around 53% to the total FDI of Indonesia in 2017
- As per World Bank's logistics performance index (LPI), transport and logistic infrastructure in Indonesia declined over last two years with decline in rank from 53rd in 2014 to 63rd out of 160 countries in 2016
- In 2018, Jokowi, President of Indonesia plans to allocate US$30.23 bn for infrastructure development in Indonesia
Reasons to buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas."