Cardiac Marker Analyzer Product Analysis, Cardiac Marker Companies Business & Marketing Strategy
- Report Description Table of Contents
Cardiac Marker analyzer represents a paradigm in diagnostics that provides high sensitivity and reliable information in minutes. It is ideally suited to both point of care testing and laboratory use. The prevention of cardiac diseases by monitoring the heart conditions via cardiac biomarker testing is the profound approach for obtaining rapid results for immediate diagnosing and treatment. Cardiac biomarkers are protein-based traceable substances used as an indicator of biologic state and used for diagnostic and prognostic purposes associated with heart. Cardiac biomarkers are used as risk stratification for various cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), which include myocardial infraction, congestive heart failure, acute coronary syndrome (ACS) among others. The cardiac biomarkers that are widely used as an integrated diagnostic approach for CVDs include CK-MB, troponin I and T, myoglobin, BNPs, IMA and few others.
The factors such as increasing incidences of cardiovascular diseases, rapidly increasing geriatric population, growing funding from public-private organizations for research on cardiac biomarkers, and ongoing clinical trials for the identification of novel cardiac biomarkers are driving the growth of the market. However, factors such as technical problems related to sample collection and storage and issues related to regulatory and reimbursement systems are some of the key factors hampering the growth of this market.
Key Highlights of the Report
- Within the professional diagnostics business segment, Alere cardiometabolic net product sales and services revenue decreased by 12% in 2016.
- In April 2017, Abbott and Alere Inc. announced that the companies have agreed to amend the existing terms of their agreement for Abbott's acquisition of Alere.
- In 2016, Abbott Point of Care Diagnostics sales increased to over US$ 500 Million.
- Cobas H232 POC system permits rapid and easy determination of cardiac blood markers such as Troponin T, NT-proBNP, D-dimer, CK-MB and myoglobin.
- A major focus of Response Biomedical development programs in cardiovascular testing has been clinical tests for the quantification of cardiovascular markers.
- In February 2017, Siemens Healthineers announced a digital platform for healthcare providers as well as for providers of solutions and services.
- Response Biomedical cardiovascular sales is likely to reach US$ XX Million by 2022.
- Trinity Biotech Point-of-Care revenues for 2017 is likely to decline.
- In Jan. 2017, Abbott completed the acquisition of St. Jude Medical, Inc., establishing the company as a leader in the medical device arena.
“Cardiac Marker Analyzer Product Analysis, Cardiac Marker Companies Business & Marketing Strategy” provides a comprehensive assessment of the cardiac markers analyzer segments, comparative tests analysis, competitive product analysis, product features & benefits, merger, acquisitions, strategic alliances and Companies Business and Market Strategies.
This 100 Page report with 7 Figures and 18 Tables has been studied from 6 View Points:
- Cardiac Marker Companies - Comparative Tests Analysis
- Cardiac Marker Analyzer - Competitive Product Analysis
- Cardiac Marker Analyzer - Specifications, Product Features & Benefits Analysis
- Cardiac Marker Analyzer - Mergers, Acquisitions, Distribution, Partnership and Licensing Agreements
- Emerging Markers Analysis
- Companies Business & Marketing Strategy
12 Cardiac Marker Analyzer Covered in the report are as follows:
- Triage MeterPro Analyzer
- The i-STAT System
- Cobas h 232 POC System
- Access 2 Immunoassay System
- Stratus CS Analyzer
- RAMP 200
- RAMP Reader
- i-chroma DUO Analyzer
- DXpress Reader Analyzer
- PATHFAST Analyzer
- QL Care Analyzer
- Meritas POC Analyzer
Cardiac Marker Analyzer - Key Companies Analysis
- Abbott Point of Care
- Beckman Coulter
- Siemens Healthineers
- Response Biomedical
- LSI Medience Corporation
- CardioGenics Holdings Inc.
- Trinity Biotech
- Primary Research Methodologies: Questionnaires, Surveys, Interviews with Individuals, Small Groups, Telephonic Interview, etc.
- Secondary Research Methodologies: Printable and Non-printable sources, Newspaper, Magazine and Journal Content, Government and NGO Statistics, white Papers, Information on the Web, Information from Agencies Such as Industry Bodies, Companies Annual Report, Government Agencies, Libraries and Local Councils and a large number of Paid Databases.