Financial Performance of Chinese Listed Pesticide Enterprises Edition (1)
- Report Description Table of Contents
This report is about the analysis of financial performance of Chinese listed pesticide enterprises in 2016. In 2016, China's pesticide market remained flat on the whole. Pesticide producers, especially those of raw materials and intermediates, have been facing increasing production costs, due to continuously strengthened environmental regulations by the Chinese government. Furthermore, influenced by the slack domestic & overseas demand and restrictions/bans on high-toxicity pesticides, depressed prices of pesticides and even reduced profitability could be found in the whole pesticide industry. As representatives of pesticide companies in China, domestic listed pesticide enterprises are supposed to be the guides for the development of the whole industry. In this issue, annual reports of 21 main domestic listed enterprises involved in pesticides and/or pesticide intermediates were summarized and analysed.
From this report, you can learn the following four aspects of the 21 Chinese listed pesticide enterprises:
- Financial performance in 2016 and year-on-year changes, including revenue, net profit, net cash flow from operating activities, total asset, revenue and gross profit margin of pesticide business and R&D investment;
- Changes of revenue and net profit in the latest five years and the reasons;
- Adjustment to business structure in the recent 2-3 years;
- Development strategies and development trends in the near future.