Sports and Leisure Equipment Retailing in Indonesia - Market Summary and Forecasts; Comprehensive overview of the market, consumer, and competitive context, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2020
- Report Description Table of Contents
The retail market for sports and leisure equipment is expected to witness growth of 19% over the forecast period. Per capita spending is on the rise and will produce a CAGR of 17.7% over 2015-2020. In addition, online spending on sports and leisure equipment will grow at a CAGR of 34.25% during the next five years. Online sales of sports and leisure equipment are forecast to grow from IDR693 billion in 2015 to IDR3024 billion by the end of 2020, driven by increasing consumer preference for the channel.
- Sports equipment was the largest category with 78% in retail sales in 2015
- Sales through the online channel are gaining traction, with the channel expected to grow at a CAGR of 34.25% during 2015-2020.
- Specialist retailers dominate the sport and leisure equipment market in Indonesia, having accounted for 88.8% of the sales in the segment
"Sports and Leisure Equipment Retailing in Indonesia - Market Summary and Forecasts" is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting sports and leisure equipment retail dynamics for sports equipment and toys and games from 2010 to 2020
- Sales of sports and leisure equipment through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Other specialist retailers; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; department stores; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; Value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists; music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; convenience stores (including Independents) and gas stations
- An overview of key sports and leisure equipment retailers operating across Indonesia and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on sports and leisure equipment sector in the Indonesia retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in sports and leisure equipment category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including sports equipment and toys and games, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the sports and leisure equipment market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the sports and leisure equipment market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
- Sepatu Bata
- MG Sports and Music
- Planet Sports