Global - Aquaculture
Features and benefits
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global aquaculture market Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and there fore attractiveness of the global aquaculture market Leading company profiles reveal details of key aquaculture market players’ global operations and financial performance Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global aquaculture market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
The global aquaculture industry had total revenues of $121,000.9m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.9% between 2009 and 2013.Industry production volume increased with a CAGR of 5.6% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 59.9m tonnes in 2013.The performance of the industry is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.4% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $164,801.7m by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global aquaculture market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global aquaculture market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global aquaculture market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global aquaculture market?