Power Generation: Global Industry Guide
Global Power Generation industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global power generation market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global power generation market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key power generation market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global power generation market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from 14 countries in Europe, Americas, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa regions, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global power generation industry had total revenues of $1,572.9bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.3% between 2009 and 2013.
Industry production volume increased with a CAGR of 3.2% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 20,123.9 TWh in 2013.
The performance of the industry is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 8.1% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $2,317.6bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global power generation market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global power generation market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global power generation market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global power generation market?