Healthcare Providers: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
The BRIC Healthcare Providers industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: sector size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the sector.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC healthcare providers.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC healthcare providers sector.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key healthcare providers sector players’ BRIC operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC healthcare providers sector with five year forecasts.
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the healthcare providers industry and had a total market value of $938.0 billion in 2013. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 18% over the 2009-13 period.
- Within the healthcare providers industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $512.8 billion in 2013. This was followed by Brazil, Russia and India with a value of $208.0, $132.8, and $84.4 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the healthcare providers industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $818.6 billion in 2018, followed by Brazil, Russia, India with expected values of $312.7, $204.6 and $156.7 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the BRIC healthcare providers sector by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the BRIC healthcare providers sector in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC healthcare providers sector?
- How has the sector performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC healthcare providers sector?