Global - Household Appliances
- Report Description Table of Contents
Features and benefits
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global household appliances marketUse the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global household appliances marketLeading company profiles reveal details of key household appliances market players' global operations and financial performanceAdd weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global household appliances market with five year forecasts
The global household appliances market had total revenues of $295,464.5m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% between 2009 and 2013.Electricals and electronics retailers account for the largest proportion of sales in the global household appliances market in 2013, sales through this channel generated $151,644.5m, equivalent to 51.3% of the market's overall value.The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 7.5% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $423,326.2m by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global household appliances market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global household appliances market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global household appliances market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global household appliances market?