Scanning Probe Microscopes: The Global Market
- Report Description Table of Contents
The Scanning Probe Microscope (SPM) market in 2013 generated approximately $440 million in revenues (conservative estimate). Atomic Force Microscopes (AFM) accounted for the majority of this market with Scanning tunneling microscope (STM) and NSOM making up less than 10%.
Main players in the market are Agilent Technologies, Bruker Nano, Hitachi High-Tech Science Corporation (buy-out of SII Nanotechnology), NT-MDT, Oxford Instruments (buy-out of Asylum Research and Omicron Nanotechnology) and Park Systems.
- World and regional markets for Scanning Probe Microscopes (AFM) and AFM Probes
- Market revenues, current and forecasted to 2020
- Profiles on all companies including products
- Market structure, market drivers and restraints
- AFM probes market and producers