OJSC Siberian Coal Energy Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Open Joint-Stock Company Siberian Coal Energy Company (SUEK) is a mining company. It carries out exploration and mining, supply and export of coal. The company operates more than 10 coal mines and 15 open-pits located in Kuzbass, Buryatia, Khakassia, Krasnoyarsk and Khabarovsk regions of Russia. It produces over 92.2 million tons of coal every year. SUEK supplies the coal in local markets to various power generation companies. The company also exports various grades of coal through its exclusive export subsidiary, SUEX AG, in more than 30 countries in Asia and Europe. It operates representative offices in Switzerland, Poland and Taiwan. SUEK is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
To remain focused on core business of mining SUEK demerged its power segment activities. Recently it discontinued all its power operations by disposing off its shareholdings in OJSC Kuzbassenergo (TGK-12) and OJSC Yenisei TGK (TGK-13).
OJSC Siberian Coal Energy Company Key Recent Developments
Feb 08, 2011: SUEK And Power Machines Sign Agreement For Supply Of Turbo-Generator Units To Tom''-Usinskaya HPP And Belovo HPP
GlobalData’s OJSC Siberian Coal Energy Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.