ICD Research''s "Samsung TechWin Co., Ltd.: Defense Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, mergers and acquisitions, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
ICD Research''s "Samsung TechWin Co., Ltd.: Defense Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Samsung TechWin Co., Ltd."
ICD Research''s "Samsung TechWin Co., Ltd.: Defense Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Samsung TechWin Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company''s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Samsung TechWin Co., Ltd."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Samsung TechWin Co., Ltd. (Samsung Techwin) manufactures semi-conductor materials, semi-conductor systems, optics and digital instruments, engine and turbo-machinery, and defense machinery. It also provides aircraft engine repair services. The company offers a variety of products under seven categories: Security Solutions, Robot, Energy, Digital and IT, Industry, Defense and Aviation. Its products include gas turbine engines, aircraft engines, CCTVs, Lead frame, cameras, defense machinery and turbo compressors. It also develops and supplies diagnosis and reagents. It operates through its subsidiaries serving the Ministry of Defense and electronics and engine manufacturers. It is a part of the Samsung Group, operating worldwide. Samsung Techwin is headquartered in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea.