ICD Research''s "MTU Aero Engines Holdings AG: Defense Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, mergers and acquisitions, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
ICD Research''s "MTU Aero Engines Holdings AG: Defense Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "MTU Aero Engines Holdings AG"
ICD Research''s "MTU Aero Engines Holdings AG: Defense Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "MTU Aero Engines Holdings AG" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company''s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "MTU Aero Engines Holdings AG"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
MTU Aero Engines Holdings AG (MTU) is a leading aero engine manufacturer and the only independent engine builder in Germany. It also offers commercial, maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services. The company, along with its subsidiaries develops, manufactures, markets and supports commercial and military aircraft engines in all thrust and power categories and industrial gas turbines. The support services offered by the company cover entire lifecycle of the commercial and military aircraft engines. Its key partners include Pratt and Whitney, General Electric and Rolls-Royce. The company operates in Germany, Canada, China, Poland, the Netherlands and the US. MTU is headquartered in Munich, Germany.