ICD Research''s "Orbital Sciences Corporation: Defense Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research''s "Orbital Sciences Corporation: Defense Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Orbital Sciences Corporation"
ICD Research''s "Orbital Sciences Corporation: Defense Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Orbital Sciences Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company''s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Orbital Sciences Corporation"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Orbital Sciences Corporation (Orbital) is a manufacturer and developer of space systems and satellites. The company manufactures small- and medium-class satellites for communications, and science and remote sensing, and related subsystems. It offers low earth orbit (LEO) spacecraft for remote sensing and scientific research and geosynchronous earth orbit (GEO) satellites for broadcasting and communications. It develops space launch vehicles, target launch vehicles and interceptor launch vehicles. It also produces satellites and human-rated space systems for national security space programs. The company offers its systems to military, civil government and commercial customers. Its main customers include the US Department of Defense, NASA, Lockheed Martin, The Boeing and SES S.A. Orbital is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia, US.