ICD Research''s "Horne International, Inc.: Defense Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research''s "Horne International, Inc.: Defense Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Horne International, Inc."
ICD Research''s "Horne International, Inc.: Defense Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Horne International, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company''s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Horne International, Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Horne International, Inc. (HII) provides technology and technical engineering solutions for commercial and government customers. It offers a range of services in the areas of program engineering, acquisition services, safety and health, technology, environment, public outreach, and business process engineering. The company operates its business through two entities BEES, LLC and HorNet, LLC. It serves US Department of Homeland Security, Department of Defense, and Transportation in federal market. HII''s other customers include Federal Aviation Administration, Department of Energy, Department of Agriculture, General Services Administration. It also offers services to commercial clients, such as Alliant Technologies, Boeing and Congoleum Corporation. HII is headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia, the US.