Canadean''s "OPTIMA packaging group GmbH: Packaging Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean''s "OPTIMA packaging group GmbH: Packaging Company Profile and SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "OPTIMA packaging group GmbH"
Canadean''s "OPTIMA packaging group GmbH: Packaging Company Profile and SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "OPTIMA packaging group GmbH" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company''s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "OPTIMA packaging group GmbH"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
OPTIMA packaging group GmbH (Optima) is a packaging machinery manufacturer based in Germany. The company provides filling and packaging lines for pharmaceutical products, such as pharmaceutical freeze-drying products, sterile and non-sterile liquids and powders, isolators, food, cosmetics and chemical products. Optima also offers machines for packaging paper hygiene products in foil and foil bags in areas of home care products that include wet wipes, cotton pads, and disposable under pads, infant care products, such as diaper products, and personal care products. In addition, it offers manufacturing and packaging machines for trans-dermal patches, wound dressings and plasters. The company is headquartered in Schwabisch Hall, Germany.