Canadean''s "Prime Restaurants Inc.: Foodservice Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean''s "Prime Restaurants Inc.: Foodservice Company Profile and SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Prime Restaurants Inc."
Canadean''s "Prime Restaurants Inc.: Foodservice Company Profile and SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Prime Restaurants Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company''s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Prime Restaurants Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Prime Restaurants Inc. (Prime) is a casual dining restaurant and pub chain operator based in Canada. The company was founded in 1979 and opened the first restaurant in the early 1980''s, under Casey''s brand in Sudbury, Ontario. Prime franchises, owns and operates a portfolio of casual dining restaurants and pubs in Canada and the US. It conducts business operations under various brands including East Side Mario''s, Casey''s, Fionn MacCool''s, Paddy Flaherty''s, Tir nan Óg, D''Arcy McGee''s, Bier Markt and Pat and Mario''s. As of October 2, 2011, the company operated 154 restaurants, comprising 11 corporate-owned and 138 franchised restaurants located in Canada alongside five franchised restaurants in the US. Prime is headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.