Canadean''s "The Hershey Company: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, mergers & acquisitions, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean''s "The Hershey Company: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Hershey Company"
Canadean''s "The Hershey Company: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Hershey Company" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company''s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Hershey Company"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Hershey Company (Hershey) is a manufacturer of chocolate and sugar confectionary products, based in the US. In addition to chocolates, the company manufactures and sells snack products; gum and mint refreshment products; and pantry items, such as baking ingredients, toppings and beverages. Hershey markets its products under 80 different brand names including Hershey''s, Reese''s, Kisses, Special Dark, Extra Dark, Kit Kat, Twizzlers, Scharffen Berger, Dagoba and Ice Breakers among others. The company markets its products in over 70 countries including the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, India, Korea, Japan, the Middle East, China and the Philippines. Hershey is headquartered in Hershey, Pennsylvania, the US.