ICD Research''s "Cyalume Technologies Holdings, Inc.: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, key Employee biographies and details of locations and subsidiaries.
ICD Research''s "Cyalume Technologies Holdings, Inc.: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Cyalume Technologies Holdings, Inc."
ICD Research''s "Cyalume Technologies Holdings, Inc.: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Cyalume Technologies Holdings, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company''s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Cyalume Technologies Holdings, Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Cyalume Technologies Holdings, Inc. (Cyalume) designs, develops and manufactures chemical and electronic lights. The company produces chemiluminescent light sticks in varying lengths, colors, and durations of light output. It also provides non-pyrotechnic, non-toxic training products, tactical gear and training services, apart from providing equipment training, cultural role playing and foreign language speaker services. Cyalume manufactures a wide variety of products for the military, industrial and consumer markets under Cyalume, SnapLight, ChemLights and SafetyBright brands. The company is the sole provider of chemiluminescent light sticks to the US Military, all NATO member countries and FEMA. Cyalume is headquartered in West Springfield, Massachusetts, the US.