ICD Research''s "LRAD Corporation: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research''s "LRAD Corporation: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "LRAD Corporation"
ICD Research''s "LRAD Corporation: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "LRAD Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company''s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "LRAD Corporation"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
LRAD Corporation (LRAD) develops acoustic products that beam, focus and control sound over short and long distances. The company primarily offers a variety of directional sound products, which meet a range of requirements from communicating with and deterring threats over distances up to 300 meters with its hand-held LRAD 100X to distances greater than 1,500 meters with its LRAD-RX. The company principally serves military, commercial security, public safety and wildlife preservation industries. Its key customers include the US Navy, US Marine Corps, US Army, the Department of Homeland Security and international customers. LRAD is headquartered in San Diego, California, the US.