ICD Research''s "Barnes Group Inc.: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research''s "Barnes Group Inc.: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Barnes Group Inc."
ICD Research''s "Barnes Group Inc.: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Barnes Group Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company''s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Barnes Group Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Barnes Group Inc (Barnes) is an international aerospace and industrial components manufacturer and logistical service provider. The company manufactures precision-machined and fabricated components, turbine engine, airframe, industrial gas turbine builders and precision components. It also provides jet engine component overhaul and repair services and logistics support through vendor managed inventory, apart from providing value-added logistics support and repair services. The company operates through two business segments: Logistics and Manufacturing Services, and Precision Components. Barnes'' manufacturing facilities are located in North America, South America, Asia and Europe. Its logistics and manufacturing services operate through 11 distribution centers located in the US and Canada. Barnes is headquartered in Bristol, Connecticut, the US.