ICD Research''s "AerCap Holdings NV: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research''s "AerCap Holdings NV: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AerCap Holdings NV"
ICD Research''s "AerCap Holdings NV: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "AerCap Holdings NV" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company''s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "AerCap Holdings NV"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
AerCap Holdings NV (AerCap) is an integrated global aviation company. The company is a leading provider of aircraft for lease. It acquires aviation assets and lease to suitable leasees. It also provides aircraft management services to securitization vehicles, joint ventures and other third parties. As of December 31, 2011, the company owned 251 aircraft and seven engines, managed 42 aircraft and had 27 new aircraft on order including five Boeing 737 purchase rights. Its aircraft were leased to 104 commercial airline and cargo operator customers in 50 countries. The company operates through its offices located in The Netherlands, Ireland, the US, Singapore, China and the United Arab Emirates. AerCap Holding is headquartered in Schiphol, Netherlands.