World Market Intelligence''s ''Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis'' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company''s business.
WMI''s ''Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis'' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about ''Johnson & Johnson'' for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents the company''s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
• Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
Johnson & Johnson (J&J) manufactures and markets a broad range of health care products worldwide. The company focuses on the development of products related to health and well-being. The company offers a wide range of health and personal care products in the beauty, oral care, baby care, women''s health and over-the-counter categories. Its products are marketed under some of the most trusted brands such as Tylenol, Johnson''s Baby, Neutrogena, Listerine and Aveeno. J&J also focuses on five therapeutic areas, neuroscience, cardiovascular disease and metabolism, immunology, oncology and infectious disease, through its pharmaceutical products. The company also provides an array of products to people who suffer from some of the most pervasive and chronic conditions. J&J is headquartered in New Jersey, the US.