Global - Gold
- Report Description Table of Contents
Features and benefits
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global gold marketUse the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global gold marketLeading company profiles reveal details of key gold market players' global operations and financial performanceAdd weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global gold market with five year forecasts
The global gold market had total revenues of $131.5bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.9% between 2009 and 2013.Market production volume increased with a CAGR of 1.9% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 2,643.3 thousand metric tonnes in 2013.The performance of the market is forecast to decline, with an anticipated compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.6% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $127.8bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global gold market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global gold market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global gold market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?