World Market Intelligence''s ''HCA Holdings Inc. (HCA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis'' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company''s business.
WMI''s ''HCA Holdings Inc. (HCA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis'' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about ''HCA Holdings Inc.'' for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents the company''s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
• Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
HCA Holdings Inc. (HCA) is one of the leading health care services companies in the US. The company operates acute care, psychiatric and rehabilitation hospitals. It operates about 163 hospitals, including 157 general and acute care hospitals; five psychiatric hospitals; and one rehabilitation hospital. Its general and acute care hospitals offer a complete range of services, which include medicine, general surgery, diagnostic and emergency services, oncology, neurosurgery, cardiology, orthopedics and obstetrics. The company''s psychiatric hospitals offer a range of mental health care services through inpatient, partial hospitalization and outpatient settings. In addition, the company also operates about 108 freestanding surgery centers. Its hospitals are strategically located in 20 states in the US and England. HCA is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, the US.