World Market Intelligence''s ''OJSC Magnit (MGNT) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis'' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company''s business.
WMI''s ''OJSC Magnit (MGNT) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis'' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about ''OJSC Magnit'' for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents the company''s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
• Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
OJSC Magnit (Magnit) is a retail trade holding company, based in Russia. The company operates convenience stores and hypermarkets under the Magnit banner, selling food and non-food items in Russia. In addition, it operates in the wholesale sector. The company''s product portfolio includes food items, drugs and non-food items such as cosmetics, household chemicals, perfumes and personal care products. Its stores comprise of both national and private labels. As of December 31, 2011, the company operated a chain of 5,309 stores including 5,006 convenience stores, 93 hypermarkets and 210 cosmetics stores across 1,389 locations in Russia. Magnit is headquartered in Krasnodar, Russia.