World Market Intelligence''s ''Huntsman Corporation (HUN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis'' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company''s business.
WMI''s ''Huntsman Corporation (HUN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis'' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about ''Huntsman Corporation'' for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents the company''s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
• Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
Huntsman Corporation (Huntsman) is a producer of differentiated chemicals based in the US. The company manufactures and sells differentiated organic chemical products and inorganic chemical products. Huntsman offers MDI (Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate), surfactants, amines, epoxy based polymer formulations, textile chemicals, maleic anhydride, dyes and titanium dioxide products. The company''s products are extensively used across diverse industries including plastics, chemicals, automotive, textiles, aviation, footwear, construction, paints and coatings, technology, health care, agriculture, detergent, furniture, personal care, appliances and packaging. Huntsman conducts its administrative, research and development, and manufacturing operations in 30 countries. The company sells its products in over 90 countries. The company operates all of its businesses through its subsidiary, Huntsman International. Huntsman is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, the US.