Canadean''s "Turbomeca SA: Defense Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean''s "Turbomeca SA: Defense Company Profile and SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Turbomeca SA.
Canadean''s "Turbomeca SA: Defense Company Profile and SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Turbomeca SA" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company''s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Turbomeca SA"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Turbomeca SA (Turbomeca) designs and manufactures low and medium gas turbine engines for helicopters, and jet engines for light combat and trainer aircraft. The engine families offered include Arrius, Arriel, TM 333, Ardiden, MTR390, Makila, RTM 322, Astazou, Artouste and Turmo engines. It also offers a wide range of service such as maintenance, repair, overhaul, technical assistance, training, rental services and on-line support. The company''s clientele includes South Africa Air Force, UK Royal Air Force, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, AgustaWestland, Boeing, Kamov Kamob, Eurocopter, among others. The company operates as a subsidiary of Snecma SA and has operations in India, the United Kingdom, France, Australia, Canada, Oman, Indonesia, Ecuador, Malaysia, Nigeria, the United States, Finland, Kenya, Zimbabwe, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Switzerland. Turbomeca is headquartered in Bordes, France.